Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA) believes that every person with learning disabilities can succeed in school, at work, in relationships, and within the community–when provided the right supports and the right opportunities.
- LDA is the voice for individuals with learning disabilities of all ages and their families.
- LDA is the leading advocate for laws and policies that create opportunities for individuals with learning disabilities.
- LDA is the only national organization to promote opportunities to meet others in the same situation through state affiliate membership.
- LDA is a leading source for information on learning disabilities, practical solutions, and a comprehensive network of resources at the national, state and local level.
- LDA is a support to individuals with learning disabilities, their families, educators and other professionals who serve the learning disability community.
For more information or to join go to: http://ldaamerica.org/